Welcome to the Friends of Alzey website. By continuing to browse and use our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please leave the website.
Use of this website is subject to the following:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. This information is provided by the Friends of Alzey and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- While we make every effort to keep things correct, the website pages may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The pages are updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- This website includes links to external websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. We do not necessarily endorse the external websites listed and have no responsibility for their content.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Friends of Alzey takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website is available for anyone to view and we hope you will find it useful and informative. In the interest of members' confidentiality certain pages are password protected. Members may obtain the password by sending a request via email.
- This website and its content is copyright of the Friends of Alzey, Harpenden. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge our website as the source of the material.
Having got this far, thank-you for your attention! If you find errors or inaccuracies, something you like or you don't like, or you need further information or advice, please contact us by email.